Senior Class Gift 2020
The Senior Class Gift is designed to promote the power of philanthropy as a means to celebrate community, friendship, lasting impact and giving back. Members of the Class of 2020 are encouraged to give to the programs and causes that mean the most to them.
In addition to inspiring philanthropy, the program provides meaningful support to LMU students. Graduates of the Class of 2020 will have the ability to contribute to ANY current fund at LMU. The cumulative effect of full participation by the senior class would reach into the tens of thousands of dollars.
How can I help?
Join our Senior Class Gift Committee and spread the word! We'll need to reach our seniors through every possible channel.
Make your Senior Class Gift at giving.lmu.edu/seniorclassgift
Donors of $50 and above will enjoy a cocktail reception with President Timothy Law Snyder, Ph.D.
Student Philanthropy Committee
Creating a culture of philanthropy at LMU.
What we do:
- Educate current students on the impact support from our alumni and parents has on their lives.
- Promote a culture of philanthropy throughout the academic year.
- Work in a fun, team-oriented atmosphere to brainstorm educational opportunities
- Engage peers through events including the launch of our first ever donor appreciation day next spring.
- Attend 3-4 meetings (food and drinks included) throughout the academic year to plan Philanthropy Committee initiatives.