Since 2006, the WLC membership has grown tremendously and we welcome dynamic women across Southern California to join us in our journey. Being a member of the Women’s Leadership Council means you will be joining a growing community that is leading philanthropy to leverage the power of women in supporting and celebrating Loyola Marymount University.
Council members have the opportunity to contribute to LMU by:
- Participating in intellectual programs that deepen connections with LMU and our community
- Mentoring students and young alumnae
- Networking with peers, young alumnae, and students
- Engaging with other woman about philanthropy and University priorities
- Promote women's contributions and achievements
- Expand women's financial support of the University
Download our WLC membership brochure.